"I Am Not Scared" Project
Reasons and consequences of school violence
Violence – reasons and consequences
Parents, Teachers, Young People.
1 - 20 pages
The document analyzes the violence phenomenon and how it is formed in children. The basic causes leading to violence are grouped as follows:
• Biological reasons. It is clear now that some people are genetically predisposed to be more aggressive than others.
• Inability to control one’s aggressive impulses.
• Responding to negative or traumatic life events.
• Inability to cope with the requirements of others.
• Learned pattern of behavior.
Violence in schools is a problem that reaches any child, the parents of pupils, no matter if their children are potential victims or not, and our society because violence is a serious problem among adolescents. The atmosphere in school to a great extent determines how the child’s will grow. In this paper the author tries to expose the underlying causes leading to violence, and some of the possible consequences from it - psychological, social attitudes, physical consequences.
Zinev Art Technologies
I Am Not Scared Project
Copyright 2017 - This project has been funded with support from the European Commission