"I Am Not Scared" Project
Schnelles Eingreifen bei Mobbing. Strategien für die Praxis
Cottbus: Verlag an der Ruhr 2009
Bullying, Prevention, Practical help
Parents, Policy Makers, Teachers, Researchers, School Directors.
Over 100 pages
The author of this book is a teacher and is regarded as a national and international expert on bullying. The author points out that during bullying incidents often there aren’t any discussions with teachers or other educational personnel and victims get no help. This book provides concrete suggestions for actions to prevent bullying or actively fight it.
Wolfgang Kindler dealt with in different sections of the following topics:
- Description of bullying, its effects and causes and risk factors;
- Signs of bullying;
- Instructions for specific action against bullying, for example, Discussions with stakeholders and parents, victims, etc.;
- Preventive measures and intervention work with actors in the school arena;
- Description of a concept for change of bullying promoting structures;
- Description difficult and serious cases and proposals for their solution;
- Check lists for planned approach to bullying
Furthermore, this book includes literature tips by the author himself.
Target groups of this book are teachers who are looking for instructions for dealing with all bullying parties and for approaches.
This book is a good overview of preventive measures and tips for dealing with bullying situations.
I Am Not Scared Project
Copyright 2017 - This project has been funded with support from the European Commission