"I Am Not Scared" Project
Youth Psychological Aid Centre activities
Children, Youth, emotional support, counseling
Youth, children, adults
Youth Psychological Aid Centre (YPAC)
Parents, Young People.
NGO Youth Psychological Aid Centre (JPPC) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization established in 1993.
The main objectives of JPPC - psychological-social support for children and young people, families, a priority activity - overcoming the crisis and suicide prevention. JPPC assistance:
- Psychologist on duty;
- Individual psychological counseling;
- Emotional support by telephone and internet;
- Support for the ones in bereavement;
- Social information bank;
- Group psychotherapy.
"Youth Line" - an emotional support by telephone and Internet service staffed by volunteer counselors. Sometimes their feelings are easier to write than talk. Then, you can sign up for the Youth Line's online support site and write a letter to the Youth Line volunteers. Letters answered within two days.
Provide bereavement support išgyvenantiems group meetings in order to make the congregation aware of the distress is human, but other people going through the loss of ability to improve comfort, to listen and understand.
Communication skills to help the group:
- Learn to communicate more freely;
- Effectively deal with conflict;
- Overcome fear of speaking in public;
- Get to know yourself;
- Learn how to deal with unexpected situations;
- To meet interesting people;
- Spend their leisure time.
Group psychotherapy helps you find the answers to these questions:
- How do I see and accept others?
- What prevents and helps me to be with others?
- How can I create such a relationship in which I'd be more happy?
- What can I do differently that would feel more adult, independent and responsible for the desired changes in your life and decisions?
Help-line/counseling, Cooperative group work.
The center gives paid and free consultations for people with problems, it also publishes methodical and consultative literature. This organization organizes workshops, training and leisure activities.
In 2010 "Krizių įveikimo centras" (The center that helps people to overcome crisis) started to consult via the Internet telephony program "Skype". pages
Kaunas university of technology
I Am Not Scared Project
Copyright 2017 - This project has been funded with support from the European Commission