This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This material reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein
"I Am Not Scared" Project
Homepage > Exploitation
The project partnership actively promoted the I Am Not Scared project with the purpose to enhance its impact, foster its visibility and ensure its sustainability.
As a result of the exploitation activity:
- A number of associated partners officially joined the project in order to contribute to the improvement of the project impact on their target groups and to ensure the project sustainability by continuing using the project deliverables in the next years.
- A number of public authorities officially joined the project in order to contribute the creation of the database of case studies and to the dissemination and sustainability of the project’s results.
- A number of associated schools officially joined the project involving teachers, school directors, students and their parents in the creation of the database of case studies in and in the transnational discussion that took place on them
- Press releases were published providing information and contact details about the I Am Not Scared project.
- Several educational web sites promoted the I Am Not Scared project through a dedicated link on their web site.
- Associated projects operating in the some subject area were selected. Contacts with the project promoters were made and cooperation agreements and reciprocal links were made with them.
I Am Not Scared Project
Copyright 2017 - This project has been funded with support from the European Commission