This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This material reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein
"I Am Not Scared" Project
Homepage > Members
From this section it is possible to access the following information:
- Project partners: There are eleven contractual partners involved in the project, from nine different European countries. The project partners are in charge of the development of all project activities and of the production of the expected outcomes in cooperation with the other project members (i.e. public authorities, schools, experts, associated partners).
- Public authorities: Public authorities in charge of educational policies are involved in the I Am Not Scared Project. They contribute to the creation of the case studies database providing their own point of view and interpretation of the school bullying event. They also benefit from the availability of a strategy to address the bullying phenomenon based on the good practices available in the field at European level.
- Schools: Schools are involved in the I Am Not Scared project contributing to the creation of the case studies and participating in the transnational discussion on the case studies themselves.
- Experts: Experts and counsellors are involved in the I Am Not Scared Project. They contribute to the creation of the case studies database providing their own point of view of the bullying event.
- Associated Partners: a number of associated partners officially joined the project in order to contribute to the improvement of the project impact on their target groups and to ensure the project sustainability by continuing using the project deliverables in the next years.
I Am Not Scared Project
Copyright 2017 - This project has been funded with support from the European Commission